Cost control of investment concerns both the investment preparation stage, its implementation and its settlement.
Investment’s cost control includes:
- preparation of a budget and supervising over its execution,
- cost optimization in the scope of prepared project solutions - concerns architecture, structure and technical installation projects,
- inplementation of efficient replacement solutions to comply with project budget - so called - budget accomplishment,
- verification of bill of quantities,
- participation in preparation of tender documents and preparation of tender procedures along with verification of the completeness of the design and tender documents and Contractors offers,
- participation in negotiations with Architects, Designers and Contractors,
- control of settlements of subcontractors and other participants of the investment,
- preparation and evaluation of payment schedules,
- support in final contractual settlements with all parties involved in investment.